Opportunity: Associate Vice President, Business Development
Location: New York, United States
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing SaaS companies providing solutions to manage and optimize logistics and field service operations. LogiNext’s flagship products are its cloud-based Last-Mile Delivery and Route Optimization software and its Field Service and Field Workforce Optimization software. LogiNext typically serves large enterprises having frequent movements of shipments, vehicles, movable assets, delivery associates, field technicians, repair workers or even sales personnel. LogiNext is currently targeting multiple industries with a primary focus on Consumer Goods, Supermarket Chains, Retail, Courier, Transportation, Repair Services and Utilities. Its clientele is spread across the world with majority of them using LogiNext products in North America & Southeast Asia.
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, lead qualification, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, account-based marketing, running simulations and evaluations on client site, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors and
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization at LogiNext with a “get-things-done” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing, or related field from top-tier school
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise or business development in a technology company
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 80% of the times to provide client service to a large number of client accounts across multiple geographies with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals and cross-functional project management
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, advanced CRM and other sales & marketing focused automation tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and ability to work with quota/target-based sales
About Pender & Howe:
LogiNext has retained Pender & Howe to lead the recruitment initiative for the Associate Vice President, Business Development position.
This search is led by Travis Hann, Managing Principal. For consideration, please email a copy of your CV in confidence to Travis Hann at [email protected].