** This opportunity is now successfully closed**
Opportunity: Operations Manager
Company: Consolidated Dealers
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Reports to: CFO and VP of Operations
Consolidated Dealers is seeking an Entrepreneurial Leader and Tactical Professional to serve as Operations Manager at their Head Office, in Woodbridge Ontario.
To fit this role, you must have a proven record of success in Operations Management within a vast Distribution Warehouse capacity. A passion to build and maintain trust and accountability with Vendor Partners, various Department Heads and Staff as well as the ability to model and mold a positive culture, within the department.
- Formulating strategy, improving performance, resources and securing Compliance
- Oversee the general operations of 3 warehouses (Woodbridge, Ottawa, Edmonton)
- Evaluate and implement high-efficiency, modern logistics processes
- Implement and manage quality assurance programs
- Oversee compliance of all Health & Safety protocols
- Strategize process improvements to ensure team tasks are completed on schedule and that the fulfillment to customers meet/exceed their expectations
- Regularly measure warehouse KPIs
- Work cohesively with vendors, corporate staff, and executive leadership team
- Communicate regularly with Purchasing, Finance and Equipment Departments, to ensure seamless processing between departments.
- Work with Sales Reps to establish a supporting function to the Sales Department.
- Hiring & Training of new Warehouse Staff and Delivery Drivers
- Execute cross-training within the warehouse
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, working in a Senior Managerial Warehouse role
- Solid knowledge of Automotive Industry a plus
- Highly articulate in both oral and written communications
- Collaborative working style to interface with multiple departments, internally
- Proficient trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to senior management/leaders
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Working knowledge of efficient, modern logistics processes
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Exceptional Team Building expertise with an ability to mold a positive (and high performing) culture
- Superior Analytical skills
- Policy Planning proficiency
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, ERP systems)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience. The company offers Healthcare and Insurance Benefits.
About Pender & Howe:
Consolidated Dealers has retained Pender & Howe to lead the recruitment initiative for the Operations Manager position.
The Operations Manager search is led by Travis Hann. For consideration, please email a copy of your CV in confidence to Travis Hann at [email protected]